Sidel Packer – Shrink Wrapper – Multipacker
Sidel Cermex Versafilm Packer running PET Beverage Bottles, Year 2018
The Sidel Cermex VersaFilm enables you to package product with trays, pads and film-wrapped packages for packs and loose products. This servo-driven packer allows you to process a wide range of products from beverages, such as soft drinks, water, and beer through food products comprising PET or glass bottles or cans.
This packer is currently running PET beverage bottles 16.9 oz., 20 oz., 23.9 oz., 30.4 oz., 1.0 liter, 44 oz. into 4 (4 pk), 24 pk and 15 pk formats at 50 cycles per minute.
Features and Benefits:
• Adjustable pin gating system is ideal for quick and easy changeovers between formats
• Shrink Tunnel is designed with optimized air circulation and improved insulation allowing for substantial energy reduction
• Features an intuitive 15” HMI touch screen
• Features may customizable options for your operating preference
• Handles film only, film + pad, film + tray packaging formats
• Automatic reel changeover system minimizes stoppage time
• Nested packs are a valued option to maximize customer product shipping costs
Electrical connection : 480 Volts, 60 Hz.
Speed regulation : adjustable servo-driven to 50 cycles/min.
Direction : as seen from operator’s side: left to right
Infeed conveyor : stainless steel frame with plastic mat-top chain
Language on machine : English
Machine size-adjustable : via spindles and servo drives