Videojet Laser Coder Printer
Videojet 3320 Laser Coder Printer
Videojet Laser Coder Printers are a non-contact printing method, offering advantages over other technologies including mark quality, permanence and fewer consumables. This compact system provides permanent, high quality codes with low maintenance and operating costs. The Videojet 3320 Printer is well-suited for applications in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, automotive, electronics and extrusion markets.
Features and Benefits:
• Manufacturer: Videojet Technologies Wood Dale, IL
• Speeds up to 1300 Characters per second
• Last used to date and batch code PET Water bottles
• Can print on Plastics, Labels, foam, paper, product materials, eggs, etc.
• Steered beam technology
• 30 Watt Sealed Laser Technology
• Hand held programmable controller
• Standard Industrial Fonts
• Print head on multi-position, extendable mount
• Base Stand
• Electrical 100-240 Volt / 50/60 HZ. / 1 Phase