Krones Modular Labeler Topmodul II
Used Krones Modular Labeler Topmodul II last running front back and neck labels with wet glue adhesive, 36 plates and 3 aggregate heads.
The Krones Topmodul II are multi-faceted, because they are suitable for labeling with cold-glue, hot-glue and self-adhesive labels just alike. The universal labeling machine is of modular design and can be configured from individual assemblies. The cold-glue and hot-melt labeling stations or the self-adhesive label applicators can be connected to the main machine as required. When changing the labeling process, the Plug & Label labeling stations can be replaced easily. It is also possible to use the cold-glue and self-adhesive labeling stations simultaneously or to change the labeling type after any time.
• Number of container plates (heads): 36
• Independent servo driven container plates (heads) for maximum flexibility
• Allen-Bradley controls
• Allen-Bradley PowerFlex drives
• State of the art touchscreen HMI controller on swing arm
• Electrical is 400v-3ph-50hz
• Dimensions: 5000 mm Long x 3000 mm Wide x 3150 mm High
• Weight 7500 kg
• Last running 100 g and 200 g jars
• Includes operator’s manuals