Krones Modular Labeler Solomodul
Used Krones Modular Labeler Solomodul was last running front back and neck labels, spot and full wrap with self-adhesive labels. Solomodul Labeler has 20 plates and 3 aggregate heads.
This Labeler is currently set running spot or full wrap self-adhesive labels. The Labeler operates with 3 aggregate self-adhesive label heads for running Front, Back and Neck labels. It will run spot labels and full wrap labels. Modul design is capable of labeling with hot melt glue labels or wet glue labels by adding optional modules.
The Krones modular labelers are multi-faceted, because they are suitable for labeling with cold-glue, hot-glue and self-adhesive labels. The universal labeling machine is of modular design and can be configured with multiple assemblies. The cold-glue and hot-melt labeling stations or the self-adhesive label applicators can be connected to the main machine as required. When changing the labeling process, the Plug & Label labeling stations can be replaced easily, so it is also possible to use the cold-glue and self-adhesive labeling stations simultaneously or to change the labeling type any time.
• Number of container plates (heads): 20
• 188.5mm (7.42”) pitch for the bottle plates
• Independent servo driven container plates (heads) for maximum flexibility
• Allen-Bradley Logix5561 controls
• Allen-Bradley PowerFlex drives
• State of the art touchscreen HMI controller on swing arm
• Electrical is 460v-3ph-60hz, 41A FLA
• Rated speed on existing 16-ounce change parts is 25,920 BPH
• Includes operator’s manuals