Krones Labeler Contiroll Rollfeed Reel-fed Labeling
Used Rotary Labeler applies wrap-around film and paper labels with Hotmelt Glue
The Krones Control labeler applies roll-fed paper or plastic film labels to round containers with hutment glue.
Contiroll labeling machines are a rotary design with a precise operating labelling station which cuts film or paper labels and then uses hotmelt to glue them to the containers. The Contiroll uses leading and trailing edge hot melt gluing.
• Unit last running 20 ounce PET Bottles at Pepsi Bottling.
• The label feed roller gluing unit and vacuum-assisted gripper cylinder are driven by servo-motors.
• The gluing station can be exchanged enabling the use of different hot melt types and label materials.
• The entire labelling station is designed to allow easy access from all sides.
• Large-capacity label reels minimize the operator workload significantly.
• Electrical: 575v-3ph-60hz, FLA 36.6, Max. motor 5.4 Amps.
• Controls: Allen-Bradley SLC 5/04 CPU, Allen-Bradley 1336 plus drives.
• Hours of operation: 21,516 run hours