GEA Westfalia Separator
Westfalia is a leader in Separator technology for clarification and separation of liquids.
GEA Westfalia Separator is a global leader in separation technology whose equipment is found in virtually every industry that processes fluids, including the clarification of suspensions, separation of solids from liquids, separating liquid mixtures of differing densities or viscosities, extraction of active substances, and the concentration or dewatering of solids. Westfalia Separators are used for mechanical clarification and separation of liquids in the food industry, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, energy, shipping and environmental technology.
– Manufacturer is GEA Westfalia Separator Group
– Type MSA40-06-076, No. 1639 287
– Electrics are 230-460V/3/60, 4800 RPM
– 25 HP
– Last used to clarify apple juice
– Manual included.
- There are no features available